Love Disney? Check out the blog, Second Star to the Right Disney Blog, they post great Disney news and reviews. I love their weekly roundup!
* Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure will be open for 24 hours on May 22, starting at 6 a.m., celebrating the “Diamond Anniversary.”
* Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World will be open for 24 hours also on May 22, starting at 6 a.m. for Disney’s “Coolest Summer Ever” celebration, hosted by Olaf.
* Aloha Isle (and Dole Whips) has traded places with Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
* Smokejumpers Grill will open on March 20, premiering the first phase of openings of Grizzly Peak Airfield at Disney’s California Adventure.
* Doc McStuffins will be making regular appearances this summer in the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
* Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be renamed. When the change will occur or what the new name will be is yet to be announced.
* Registration for Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon on November 7, opens on 3/17/15…
View original post 102 more words