In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Inside the Actor’s Studio.”
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
- What is your favorite word? A favorite word, this is something that I have never contemplated before, I have several catch phrases that I rotate, but for a word, I will be basic and say, “love”.
- What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word would be bored. I cannot stand to hear that people are bored. I think I have only said I have been bored maybe once or twice in my adult life, and it was just to boost myself to get off my butt and do something. Nothing is worse than being with an adult and them being bored, is just having company and socializing not enough for people anymore?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Honesty
- What turns you off? Dishonesty
- What is your favorite curse word? Depends on my mood sadly.
- What sound or noise do you love? Laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? Snoring
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? In another life I could see me as a lawyer.
- What profession would you not like to do? Doctor or nurse. I cannot stand the sight of blood.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I do believe Heaven exists, and I hope to hear God say, “Well done,” but some days, I think he will say, “Decent try.”